Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*
My area of interest is *
I would like to *
Terms & Conditions
1. Copyright Notice
The Tasmanian Government encourages public access to government information and provides on-line access to some government services. However, all material published on this website is protected so far as is allowed
by the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth) ("the Act").
Apart from any use permitted by the Act, the State of Tasmania grants users of this site a licence (within the meaning of the Act) to download, print and otherwise reproduce the information for non-commercial purposes only.
For permission to reproduce or use information on this website beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the State through the relevant Agency or instrumentality of the State, as identified on the relevant website.
Information includes all material published on this website and provided to you at your request in whatever format and including any reports, data, plans, maps and other material. In requesting information you have accepted all
risk in relation to your use of that information and in particular accept the information is provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Users of the website agree to use the website entirely at their own risk.
- The information contained within the website and/or derived from the use of the website does not constitute the rendering of legal, professional or other advice or services by the Crown
or any of its employees or agents.
- The website is not a substitute for seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice in relation to the Legislation. Similarly, the website is not a substitute for reading and
understanding the Legislation.
- Information derived from the use of the website may not be accurate or complete. In particular, and without limitation, the accuracy or completeness of information derived from the
use of the website may be adversely affected by whether a user of the website fully understands, and correctly answers, any or all required questions.
- Information derived from the use of the website may become out of date, inaccurate or incomplete if a user's circumstances change.
- A user's obligation to comply with the Legislation is not affected or limited by reliance upon the contents of the website or information derived from the use of the website.
- The Crown does not give any warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose, of the contents of the website or the information derived from the use of
- The Crown does not give any warranty that the website is free from defects including, without limitation, computer viruses or worms.
- The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept any liability to any person (including, without limitation, a user of the website) however arising (including, without limitation,
liability for negligence) for any loss in connection with or arising out of any use of, or reliance upon, the website or any information derived from the use of the website.